Friday, September 5, 2014

Lady Annabelle

Lady Annabelle in leather.

I love woman in leather!



POLL RESULTS: At what age did you start to like leather?



47% (25/53) started liking leather <=10 yrs old
37% (20/53) started 10-20 yrs old
15% (8/53) started after 21 yrs old

Interesting... What intrigued me was that the result of the poll showed a majority started liking leather below the age of 10. If it is 11 to 20, I can understand it is due to puberty. I myself also had this unexplainable urge of liking leather or seeing ladies in leather below the age of 10, especially leather gloves and leather boots. Come to think of it, why was it so? What did I know then? Why was my brain hard-wired to be this way? Why was it that I liked to go the leather gloves department and wear the leather gloves? If there were leather garments department back then, I believed I would have found every opportunity to go there too.

Anybody likes to leave your comments and share your experience please?

No comments:

Post a Comment